This page is still a WIP, if you have any extra information or the Kekkei Genkai, send information for a mod to edit it.
Itachi's Sharingan is the most recent Kekkai Gekkai that has a been estimated with a 1/500 chance of being spun. When activated you, your characters eyes will change to Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan.
This KG can be bought from Orochimairu from his KG store.
- Crows can be used without activating the KG, meaning you can mix and match with other activation requirement KGs (Biggest advantage).
- Crows offer amazing engage and escape with incredible speed.
- Crows while active still apply passives such as Kisame and Hidan.
- Crows can be combo'd with Aburame's 3rd move for an instant kill setup.
- Susano'o is long ranged with a wide area as well as applies knockback for zoning with heavy damage.
- The Susanoo's sword slashes aim can be finnicky, sometimes missing the target altogether.
- Tsukuyomi requires the target to be facing the user or at the very least be extremely close, requiring the user to be at significant risk by making an approach.
- Crows can get trapped on models and such, they require open areas to avoid that issue.
- LVL 325: Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crows - This Genjutsu turns you into a project of crows for a short period of time. While in this state, you can fly and hit your opponent. This move currently is very laggy.
- LVL 565: Tsukuyomi - After making eye contact with a target, the user traps them in an illusion of his design. Through his unprecedented ability to alter targets' perception of time, he uses this genjutsu to subject victims to days worth of torture in a matter of seconds; examples include continual stabbing.
- LVL 885: Susanoo - Allows the user to move around while in Itachi's Susanoo for a decent amount of time. The user is granted to walk. The user will keep executing a slash with the Totsuka Blake and emit a few projectiles.
Template credits goes for CriticalCrimson.
Note: You can only buy this KG from orochimairu's KG store now, you can not spin for this.