Madara's Mangekyou is the third rarest Kekkai Gekkai having a chance of 1/500 to obtain. When activated you, will be enclosed in Madara's Susanoo ribcage.
- It has a relatively low cooldown as all the Kekkei Genkai moves' cooldowns are below 12 seconds
- High damage
- Low chakra consumption
- Long move duration
- Grants the user 50 HP and chakra points.
- Strictly close range.
- When you use Meteorite, you have to stay in position and wait for one second for the meteor to actually fall meaning you can be susceptible to taijutsu hits (can use substitution for safety)
- Sometimes, hitboxes can be tricky when using Susanoo Dive as the katanas can sometimes miss the user's target (Only applies to NPCs that were not triggered)
- When you use Susanoo Blade, it can be quite buggy as it can glitch NPCs (Fixed)
- Long cooldown (for the dojutsu activation itself)
- After the balancing update , Susanoo Blade costs too much chakra.
- LVL 405: Susanoo Dive - When held, the player spawns Madara's Humanoid Susanoo moving where ever the user is facing and spins around, taking 12 chakra every time and deals damage multiple times. The user can stop this attack by releasing the mouse or wait until their chakra runs out.
- LVL 700: Meteorite - Spawns the Humanoid Susanoo again but stays in position. After a second, Meteors will fall down infront of user they are facing and blast an AoE with decent damage. Like Susanoo Dive, the move can be held and the user can release the mouse or wait until the Chakra runs out.
- LVL 999: Susanoo Blade - Allows the user to move around while in Madara's Susanoo for a decent amount of time. The user is granted the normal movement controls like sprinting, walking, rush attack, etc. When you are near an opponent, you execute a downward slash with two katanas and emit a few projectiles that deal massive damage.
Note: you can no longer spin for it anymore, the only way to obtain it is to go to orochimaru's lab and buy it for 720 tries.