It is obtainable. There are 3 moves: Universal Black Flame Pull, Black Flame Chidori, and Chibaku Meteor Shower. These moves are obtained once the player reaches Kekkei Genkai level 560, 760 and 999. Health and Chakra are increased by 50 each upon activation. This Kekkei Genkai is a Rarity of 1/860.
- Good for an Ambush/Sneak Attack
- Stuns target
- Taijutsu changes, making all combos pull people around
- High damage
- Third move is buggy and doesn't work accurately in most servers
- Second move can easily backfire
- High mode consumption
- Passive: When using combat, the user also summons Meteors crashing down (3rd move) and summons the first move.
- Universal Flame Pull: Pulls the target(s) towards the user and summons Black Flames (Amaterasu) around them. Which is good at close range and combo. Most people can't block it.
- Black Flame Chidori: This move is able to pull nearby targets to the user, making it easier for them to strike them with Chidori
- Chibaku Meteor Shower: Creates a Meteor shower of rocks covered in black flames, doing AoE damage. This move tends to lag on most servers, causing the meteors to fall slower than they should. (Similar to Ice Defense.)
For more info about this KG, click here:
☀https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcYMXn04b0 (developers video on it)